We believe that data can make what is impossible today,
- We ask for personal information from you when you sign up for a demo, subscribe to our newsletter, download an ebook or a whitepaper, schedule a call or submit an RFP. At that time, we ask for certain required information such as your name, e-mail address, and other information to process and fulfill your request. We also request certain other optional information that will help us meet your requirements effectively. We will let you know what information is optional, and you decide whether or not you want to provide that information.
- In the course of using our site, we automatically track certain information about you. This information includes what type of browser you are using. This information may include the URL that you just came from and the next URL you go to, regardless of whether these URLs are on our Website or not. It also includes your IP address. CloudAge uses this information to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests.
- We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us refine and improve the design and layout of our CloudAge site and the user experience.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as e-mails or letters, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We also periodically ask users for feedback that we use to improve our service and products and add new features. If you respond to these requests, we may keep a record of your response.
- OPT-OUT PREFERENCES: If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email you receive from us. If you are having difficulty unsubscribing from our marketing emails using the above methods, please contact us directly at the email email@example.com
- EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS: You may submit a request for access (i.e. request information on personal data collected, used, disclosed, or processed by CloudAge), as well as a request for integration, rectification, or erasure, or object to our processing of your data. Upon request, CloudAge will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. Furthermore, you may also be able to exercise the following rights to restrict processing, data portability, and lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
- In particular, you have the right to object and withdraw your consent, in whole or in part, to the collection, use, disclosure, or processing of your data for purposes of dispatch of advertising material, direct selling, or for the fulfillment of marketing surveys or commercial communication (e-mail).
- If you prefer that the processing of your data is carried out solely using traditional contact methods, you may object to the processing of your data through automated contact methods.
- To exercise your rights above and/or submit inquiries or complaints about our processing of your data, you may send a request to CloudAge by writing to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within thirty (30) business days. How does CloudAge use my information? We collect personal information to help us provide you a high-quality user experience and to aid CloudAge in understanding our customers better. CloudAge does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
- The personal information you choose to give us allows CloudAge to process and fulfill your request be it for a demo, newsletter subscription, eBook/ whitepaper download, call, or RFP.
- We use the personal information you give us to provide you with up-to-date information about CloudAge products and services. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter or emailers, you may unsubscribe by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the e-mail footer.
- We may use the information we collect to notify you from time to time about important functionality changes to the Website, new CloudAge services and products, and special offers we think you will find valuable.
- When you provide us with personal information to enter a contest or promotion sponsored by CloudAge or its partners, we use this information to administer the contest and notify winners. We store all relevant information related to such contests and promotions.
- We will deliver targeted advertisements or promotions to our customers using the personal information you give us. We do not allow advertisers to have access to individual account information. These advertisements are usually banner ads and promotional e-mails.
Does CloudAge share my information?
Other than as stated in this policy, CloudAge does not disclose any of your personal information to third parties without your permission. Read the following sections to learn more.
- Business Partners and Sponsors CloudAge may disclose your personal information to business partners or sponsors, but you will be notified beforehand and will be able to choose not to share your information. Many promotions give you the chance to request additional information from the sponsors. When you ask for more information, you give CloudAge permission to send your personal information to the sponsor so they can fulfill your request. Much of the time, only your e-mail address will be shared. You will be notified if more information will be shared, and you can choose not to share the information. Third-party Data and Aggregate Data CloudAge disclose aggregated or anonymous statistics (for example, the percentage of users from the state of Maharashtra) to prospective partners and advertisers and for other lawful purposes.
- Other Situations CloudAge also may disclose your information where disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with our rights or property rights, the users’ rights, or others’ rights. In the same way, CloudAge will disclose information when we reasonably believe disclosure is required by law or to comply with a legal process served on CloudAge or its Website.
- We may disclose your personal information in the good faith belief that we must act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of CloudAge, its Website, or the public.
- Do I have a choice about how my information is gathered, used, and distributed? Yes. When you register with CloudAge (and its associated websites), you can choose to receive newsletters, information, and e-mails from CloudAge and third parties. If you change your mind, you can simply unsubscribe by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the e-mail footer so that the information will not be sent. It’s your choice. Some of our promotions may request your e-mail address so that you can receive periodic updates about the status of the promotion. When you participate in these types of promotions, you will automatically receive promotion-related e-mail; however, you can choose the no-e-mail option that some promotions offer. Occasionally these promotion-related e-mail messages may include targeted advertisements. You can make decisions about cookies. You can modify your browser preferences to accept all cookies, be notified when a cookie is set, or reject all cookies. If you decide to reject all cookies, you cannot participate in CloudAge services that require registration to participate. We will notify you anytime we want to transfer the data we have collected or share it with a third party, and you always have the option to forbid the transfer. What security measures does CloudAge take to protect me? Your CloudAge account information and profile are password-protected so that you are the only one who has access to your personal information. You can edit your account information and profile by using your login name and password.
We recommend that you follow these guidelines to protect yourself :
- Do not tell anyone your password. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change it.
- Do not respond to unsolicited e-mail by giving your password, even if the e-mail claims to be from us. CloudAge will never ask you for your password in this way.
- When you are done using CloudAge, sign out of your account and close your browser window. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we are committed to protecting your personal information, CloudAge cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us (or from our online services) and you do so at your own risk.
How does CloudAge protect your credit card and financial information?
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of your credit card and financial account information.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your financial or credit card information.
- We do not make this information available to anyone without your permission.
- We may provide statistical data on our customers to advertisers, partners, vendors, and other reputable third parties, which is comprised of aggregate or anonymous data only, which does not contain any personally identifiable information. For example, we will not disclose that you purchased a specific product, but we might disclose statistics on how many customers have purchased a specific product. When you enter credit card information on our Website, we transmit the information in an encrypted format, using industry-standard, secure socket layer (SSL) encryption.
What are cookies and how does CloudAge use them?
- Locate your name and account information when you log in to your CloudAgeLMS so that you can access your account information. When you log in, the cookie is set, and when you sign out, the cookie is modified.
- Estimate the size of our audience. Each browser that accesses CloudAge is given a unique cookie, which is used to calculate how many people return to our Website, compare the number of registered and unregistered visitors to our site, and use customer interests and behavior to target our advertisements.
- Help CloudAge partners track visits and complete business transactions. This information is sometimes called “clickstream” or “click trail.”
- Measure the traffic to various areas of the CloudAge Website. We measure the areas of the network of Websites you visit and your visiting patterns in the aggregate. This research helps us understand how our customers are alike and how they differ. We may use this information to personalize the content information and design of our Website.