We believe that data can make what is impossible today,
Below are the general terms and conditions governing the Delivery Management System, DMS, Or LMS Learning are the general terms and conditions governing the Delivery Management System, DMS, Or LMS Learning Management System.
- By checking the box on acceptance and by completing and submitting the form that refers to this agreement, the User/Student/Candidates/ declares (1) to have received a copy of the below Terms and Conditions (2) to have read and understood the contents, and (3) to accept the content in all parts.
- DMS will be made available to the User/Student/Candidates/ for 6 months from the date, they make the payment of the course fees.
- CloudAge reserves the right to deactivate DMS access if the User/Student/Candidates/ fails to pay the complete fees for the course or if CloudAge finds out or suspects unauthorized usage of the DMS or any unethical Practices.
- The fees paid for the services and training are Strictly non-refundable.
- The website and the software, made available online/offline associated with the Services are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws. CloudAge does not allow the activation and/or use of its services for monitoring and/or copying and/or testing of the services provided by DMS, or comparative analysis commissioned by DMS itself. CloudAge, therefore, reserves the right to suspend the provision of the service and access to its products whenever there is even a suspicion that the verses in such a hypothesis. The breach of term and condition and if any dispute arises, it will be prosecuted according to Indian Laws such as IPC, Civil Law, Indian Contract Act, and I.T. Act. And the jurisdiction for the same will be Pune (Maharashtra/India) only.
- The ownership and use of the content of the courses and courses offered by DMS are covered and regulated by the laws on copyright. In particular, for the duration of enrollment in a course the User/Student/Candidates/ acquires the license to use the course and the contents. Also: a) only the owner of the User/Student/Candidates/ login DMS can access the platform to the fruition of the course. The User/Student/Candidates/ shall then keep the data access to your login securely and prevent others from having access to your login under the rule of a good family man, b) User/Student/Candidates/ cannot perform any action that may be considered reverse engineering material at its disposal provided by CloudAge through its platform.
- CloudAge may modify and/or update its T & C from time to time without notice or acceptance by the User/Student/Candidates/. In the case of contracts providing for automatic renewal, those changes will take effect only from the first tacit renewal following the changes made in time to allow the User/Student/Candidates the notice within contractual time limits.
- For their part, the User/Student/Candidates/ undertakes to verify the existence of any changes to the T & Cs in time to possibly terminate it under the terms stated in the contract.
- T & C: Terms and conditions of the services provided by CloudAge to the User/Student/Candidates.
- User/Student/Candidates: the person contracting services of CloudAge for its SaaS DMS- DMS.
- SaaS: Software As A Service is a model of distribution of software applications based on client-server technology and entirely web-based, or that does not require, beyond ‘of an internet connection and a web browser’, the installation of any additional software or the hardware component, for the application of the implicit function “SaaS”.
- Service: means CloudAge products and/or services ordered by the User/Student/Candidates through the activation of a DMS or a dedicated order.
- To use the Services, the User/Student/Candidates must obtain a valid DMS account, which can be obtained by registering on the website www.cloudage.co.in/DMS by filling in the registration form and providing all the required information, including a valid e-mail address.
- Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account login information (username/password) and are fully responsible for all activities performed on their account.
- The user agrees to (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form to the Services, and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep the information true, accurate, current, and complete, (c) immediately inform CloudAge of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and (d) exit from your account at the end of each work session.
- CloudAge undertakes no obligation to verify the data provided by the User/Student/Candidates. However, if CloudAge FINDS or even just suspects that the above information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, CloudAge may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any current or future use of the Services (or any part of them).
- CloudAge cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.